Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Departure

When will it be???????

D and I are debating right now what day we will leave.  We will be battling winter weather throughout our whole trip, I believe, but that's the nature of traveling in February.  Tomorrow's weather forecast between here and Michigan is calling for snow and wind.  Not very much accumulation, but still enough to be annoying.  Friday's forecast is clear.  No snow.  Less wind. However, it will push back our itinerary by a day.  Either way the rental car can still be picked up on Saturday (Valentine's Day!).  My sister and I are beyond eager to begin our adventure.... any opinions on which day we should leave?

If you're a blog reader that likes pictures, never fear.  As soon as this shindig gets underway I will be posting plenty of interesting things to look at.  :)


5 comments: